Simonton Windows & Doors Introduces a Black Interior Finish
Cornerstone Building Brands has introduced the Simonton DaylightMax with a black interior. The new color option is available in select West and Southwest states, plus Alaska and Hawaii.
The slim frame design, which was created to maximize window area, now comes in three interior color options: black, white, and tan.
“This past year has provided an opportunity for homeowners to examine their spaces, renovate and add personal touches to their rooms,” Simonton’s west region sales VP, Pete Placido stated.
“Black windows have been a popular exterior renovation choice, and now the DaylightMax black interior option allows homeowners to make a dramatic statement with a distinct and modern color choice.”
According to the company, the slim frame window provides up to 40% more daylight and offers fluidity between indoor and outdoor spaces while maintaining maximum energy efficiency.
DaylightMax windows with black interiors are available in the following customizable options in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii:
- Exterior Colors: brick, bronze, chocolate, cream, driftwood, espresso, black, silver, pine, tan
- Hardware: cam locks (standard and premium finishes), AutoSense lock (standard and premium), crank handles (standard and premium), patio door handles (standard and premium)
- Grilles Grid Style: 5/8-inch flat, 3/4-inch sculptured, 1-inch sculptured
- Styles: single hung, single slider, end vent slider, picture, casement, awning, arch top single hung, trapezoid top single hung, half-round, half-round with legs, eyebrow, eyebrow with legs, quarter-round, quarter-round with legs, circle, octagon, hexagon, pentagon, triangle, trapezoid and gothic.
- Glass: rain, glue chip, obscure, bronze tint, gray tint, flemish, delta frost, reed, solarcool bronze
- Grilles Grid Patterns: colonial, double perimeter, double Queen Anne, perimeter, Queen Anne, Victorian
The window comes with a residential lifetime limited warranty and is transferable to another homeowner for a second lifetime.