Milwaukee Tool Launches New Types of Safety Glasses
Milwaukee Tool launched their anti-scratch and fog-free safety glasses to its existing PPE lineup. These come with new magnification lens and lens color options.
These latest offerings were made for extended use. The temple arms that come with the product were made for user comfort.
The Anti-Scratch Safety Glasses have features such as:
- Durable hard coat, made to provide protection for the lens from wear and tear.
- Flexible nose-bridge for comfort.
- Fog-Free Safety Glasses provide scratch-resistance.
- Made to maintain visibility in tough conditions
- Anti-Scratch Magnifying Safety Glasses are available in hard coat and in magnifications between +1.00 and +3.00 diopter.
All new glasses, with the exception of products for the magnifying safety glasses, come in four lens colors such as:
- Yellow lenses that make environments look brighter and are ideal for lowlight situations
- Gray lenses optimized for indoor and outdoor use
- Clear lenses
- Tinted lenses
The new gray and yellow lenses can be bought with Milwaukee Tool’s existing Performance Safety Glasses.
These feature protection from projectile impact over Z87.1 ANSI rating.
Prices for these products range from $7.97 to $14.97 for most models, while the performance Safety Glasses range from $19.97 to $39.97.